Friday, October 12, 2012

Final Day of Intership

Today I wrapped up my internship in downtown Sydney and am now onto concentrating on 3 projects all due on next Friday.

While heading to the bus stop I noticed that there was a whole exhibit and petting area set up to attract people to adopt kittens. A reminder of the animals back at home. The website is http://getakitten.com.au/.

Last night I was able to attend a guest lecture given by two Commonwealth Bank guys in the sales and trading departments. I especially enjoyed the first segment by the trader which discussed trading in an environment of inflation and low interest rates. Commonwealth Bank is a banking and financial services company and one of the largest in Australia.

We had some wet and less than stellar weather today, but after it stopped, I did sprints and other conditioning to take advantage of what sun we did have.

No comments:

Post a Comment