Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Final Day Shadowing and Baseball

Today was my last day shadowing the hedge fund which I have been going into periodically during my time here in Sydney. The opportunity has been extremely interesting and insightful and may open doors in the future to the world of finance.

Below I included pictures from the location of the fund's operations in the old city harbors (Walsh Bay).

Walsh Bay (May 1924)Walsh Bay Present Day (Harbor Bridge in background)

Tonight we were unable to complete our baseball e game given time restrictions on the lighting, and were forced into a tie. I contributed with a single and a double that was just short of a homerun to help our team offensively. This marks my last game before my departure to New Zealand on Saturday and second to last game here in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment