Saturday, November 17, 2012

Musical Play

Earlier today I had a final exam for my course in Investments and Portfolio Management and am glad to have conquered the first of my finals here in Australia. I have two on this coming Tuesday, and will be done with my academic studies here at the University of Sydney after those wrap up.

Last night, I was invited to dinner and then to a musical play with the Garrett family who has taken me in as an extra son. The play featured their daughter Liz (who has been like a big sister for me over here) as a main character in the play Sunset Boulevard. I was really impressed with how professionally done the whole production was, and since the play is set in 1950s or so in the US, the actors all had "American accents" and I would never have been able to tell which of them were Australian and which were actually Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment